mercredi 2 avril 2014

Cheers from sunny Southern California!

Hello there! My name's Ray Chen and I've been a partner of a sign shop out of Costa Mesa, Ca. for the past 6 years. We're a two person shop so like most small business owners I've learned to wear many hats. I've collected paychecks and worked in the corporate world so I feel fortunate to have experienced both spectrum of the business world. The focus of my job has changed recently to growing our e-commerce website. With that comes with learning about SEO, google adwords,... etc. I hope to learn from this community and share my experiences.



Cheers!



If would be an honor to me if you can give me feedback on our website - Business Window Decals | Studio Signs Rapid Graphix

I tried registering a longer url but my fingers cramped up...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire