lundi 7 avril 2014

Independent Contractor Agreements. Why do I need to sign them?

I've always had a problem with this. 9 out of 10 clients pay me for a product that has a set price.

Every now and then someone insists that I sign an independent contractors agreement...and it's usually after the job is done.



I'm my own company. They are not hiring me to work for their company in any capacity as any kind of employee.

So why do I need to sign an independent contractors agreement with them?



Do they make office depot sign an IC agreement every time they buy printer paper? Do they make Dell sign one when they order a new Computer?



Help me understand this, I honestly don't see why I'm obligated to do this for anyone that I don't work for as an employee.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire