vendredi 29 août 2014

Any Niche Affiliate Marketers out there?

Hey guys,



So I`ve been blogging and doing online marketing for quite some time (2 years), more so as just a hobby dealing with things like swimming, fitness, health, marketing, some retail marketing topics. I`ve started working more regularly on a niche ecommerce affiliate sales website to see if I can get it up and running to actually make a profit. I`ve done relatively minimal work with it and have about $7.80 in commission junction revenue (2 products sold).



I used to have the website deal with the whole market (for example dog treats) but now it deals specifically with a particular brand that is super low in competition.



My plan is to build up this brand/niche site with more traffic and hopefully more sales, then when I feel I have reached a plateau of search traffic from this brand, I`ll expand to another niche brand in the industry.



Is this a sound strategy? What kind of tips can anyone give me to make sure that I`m on the right path to gain ground in niche search results and customers. I do understand a bit about creating conversion oriented design, calls to action, etc.



I was also thinking about using Fiver to promote my products through posters and cards located where my particular customers hang out.



Anyway... what are your guys thoughts so far?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire