dimanche 17 août 2014

Fullment side of ecommerce

I have an ecommerce business. But 60% of my orders are taken over the phone and closed there. I'm a direct distributor, not buying from a master distributor. The manufacturer I represent drop ships to my customer.



Does anybody have any experience with fulifullment in other types of ecommerce?



I wanted a backpack with wheels. Fairly large. I bought one from 'ebags'. I couldn't find one at the local stores here. I bought one. It was smaller than I wanted. They made returns (haven't returned it yet) and customer service easy. I suspect they will just send me a sticker for UPS to return it. They have a bigger bag that I will exchange it for.



They have various manufacturers they supply. My order arrived in days. They really have the fulfillment side of this down.



Are they inventorying products? I doubt it. What processes and procedures do they have in place to provide such great customer service?



I can sell stuff. I can have a good sales website put together. But commodity or psudo commodity product sites I have no clue about the fulfillment side.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire