dimanche 31 août 2014

Microsoft Surface 2

Does anyone have an opinion on this computer? My sister wants the Microsoft surface ( the cheapest version).



Owns a beauty shop and does constant online social media, facebook, twitter etc. Also needs to run quickbooks and keep a calander of appointments. Also updates her website on wix and does some light design work for flyers. I assume this computer is fine for this. She won't be doing any major graphics or gaming or anything else that requires too much. She just likes the lightweight smaller concept of this product so she can carry it easily.



It seems fine to me and i don't think she needs the "pro" version. I just want an opinion from some experts in case there are issues I wouldn't know or think about.



Thanks,

Paul




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire