jeudi 28 août 2014

Clients not Willing to Come to Office

I run a website designing and development company. Our complete work is online and I go to client’s place for the purpose of sales. We charge 50% advance to start the work and 50% on completion. Problem I m facing is clients don’t want to come to office to get the work get completed. They prefer me to come to their place and even want web designer to visit their location. It is very difficult to visit client’s place. If we ask them to mail the details they express their inability and project gets pending. This trend is seen in 50% of the clients.

Recently a customer called for 2nd project work. I said 1rst project is pending since 1 year, to which she said she is not getting time and if I can send a person to her office she will get completed the project.

Can there be alternative solution to this problem?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire