mardi 19 août 2014

Taxing, Reciept / Bill of sale, Selling, Products

I have an issue I'm running into, and I'm supposed to file paperwork for my sole proprietorship very soon. I want to start a motor assisted bicycle business, and as far as receipts/bill of sale and tax is concerned, I'm hitting a road block and can't find the answers I'm looking for on google. I'll be having a tax preparer do my taxes every year, but as far as billing and sales are concerned, I'm stumped by these questions:



1) I purchase the items and assemble the bikes, do I need to call the company I'm purchasing parts from and get authorization that it's allowed for me to resell their products?

2) Is there a way I can go about this so that I can just charge for service and not the product itself?

3) Where can I find the tax rate where I live? (Lufkin, Texas)

4) What needs to be on the reciept/Bill of sale?



Any feedback, input, advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire