dimanche 17 août 2014

bankruptsy

I would appreciate any information regarding closing by doors and going bankrupt. Unfortunately i think it is something we have to consider. The only dept that would be the remaining lease of 3 years. We are in corporation and from that account I pay the rent and common area maintenance. We are also a LLC and all bills and stock get paid with that account. I am not throwing in the towel yet..we are at least paying the bills but I want to know what it entails if we should have to close.

We have recently asked the landlord for some rent relief meaning no increase which would have been this month and remove last years increase..would mean approx $200

not a lot but anything helps. He said he will think about it for a six month duration and get back to me.

any info you can provide is greatly appreciated

thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire