dimanche 17 août 2014

Writing an "About the Company" section for a brand new company?

Hello, I am new here and this is my first post. I am starting a web design company and am almost done with making my companies website. However my "company" will only be a one man operation until I get some business and can afford to hire my first employee. I chose to actually register a business in my state with an actual name, which I won't name at the moment instead of being a freelance web developer. So this website is for that business entity but since I am the only one at the company how would I write my "about the company"? One of the reasons I chose to register an actual business was to look more professional and not look like some guy making websites out of his parents basement. The plan was to write goals of the company, the future path, etc but I find myself using the words "we" and "us" but I don't want to lie like there are employees when there isn't. Does anyone have any advice for me on this topic? Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire