vendredi 29 août 2014

Are portacabins a green office solution?

Hi everyone,



I own an eco-friendly small business and as things are going well we’d like to expand our staff and our office space. Our company has a green ethos so we’d like our new office space to be as environmentally friendly as possible, whilst still being affordable. My business partner came across a company who build portacabin offices and I was wondering how green they are?



Is a portacabin more or less environmentally friendly than a brick building? I have vague memories of being cold in my primary school portacabin so I was wondering whether they’re less efficient at retaining heat, or is my memory just faulty? I’m also aware that in the many years since I was at school portacabins may have improved drastically!



If any of you have any personal experience of using portacabins recently, especially as office space, and with any information about their green credentials, that would be very much appreciated.



Thanks,

Emily




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire