jeudi 14 août 2014

LLC - DBA in two states

I am trying to register an LLC for my new business. My primary residence is in Wyoming, which has some tax advantages I know. The business will be operating out of Arizona for 6 months out of the year. I bought this company which already has a registered LLC in Arizona, and I am keeping the same name. I do not want to take over the existing LLC because I do not want to assume any legal liabilities from the previous owners.



My question is what is the best way to go about registering my LLC? Can I register the LLC and DBA in Wyoming since I am here half of the year and it is my primary residence? In this case will I still have legal protection in Arizona? Do I have to register in Arizona for tax purposes?



Alternatively, can I have my LLC in Wyoming yet register my DBA in Arizona?



Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :D




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire