jeudi 14 août 2014

Personal Finances

I'm 3 years into my business and haven't really had the chance to "pay myself". I literally work for pennies by the hour, most of the time. At certain points of the year, I'm making less than a dollar per hour. And it gets very old, very fast. I'm tired of scraping by. And this disappoint leads to further motivation and drive toward success. Because after awhile, eating peas and ramen noodles gets tired. And I prefer to have a large stack of cash rather than a meager pile of pennies.



How do you people go about converting your profit, if you have any, into personal finances?



How much should an owner pay himself? And what if he can't? What "reward" is justified? Should you work for yourself, or set aside rewards for your children, if you have any or plan to have them?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire