vendredi 8 août 2014

Please give me your brutally honest opinion - new business concept/idea

Hi,

My name is Devon and I am new the board. I have a full time gig but it has been my dream to have my own business someday. So I am working on some ideas on the side.



Can you give me honest opinion of this concept? Please don't hold back as I don't want to waste time or money if the idea stinks!



IDEA

Building custom marketing plans for small businesses. Target is startups who have no idea how to market their businesses or existing businesses that are getting no return on their advertising/mktg dollars.



Plans would be at least 25 pages (PDF/PPT) format. It would give them ironclad direct mktg rules to follow and then I would provide custom mktg ideas with step by steps.



I would schedule an intro call or survey with the client. I would learn about their business, them as a person, their industry and why they are stuck. And my plan would be customized for each client. No off the rack info you could buy in a $15 book.



I estimate each plan would take me 5-10 hours.



* Does this idea have any merit? Based on your expertise, would there be any demand for this?



* What do you think is a fair price for the plan?



* I need case studies and testimonials so if anyone is interested, I would love to build a plan for you FOR FREE. The only thing I ask for is maybe an hour of your time responding to questions about your business. I need help refining, testing, validating this concept - I could trade you a plan for you time. I have 14 yrs in the marketing world (currently Sr. Director title for largest concert promoter in the world).



Thank you for reading and responding to this post!



Devon




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire