mardi 12 août 2014

Starting a small business, what do I need?

Hello,

So I'm going to start my own business out of my home, specializing in custom graphic work (signs, banners, t-shirts, vinyl decals, auto wraps, etc.)with plans of moving into a store and growing from there. I have everything planned out with how much I am going to charge, I've created my own POS software using Microsoft access that will keep track of all income and invoices. I have everything figured out as far as what I'm going to do, what I'm going to name it, and how the business is going to be ran. However, I am new to starting a legit business. I'm looking for some help on what I need legally. Can someone give me a list of the things I need to do to make this all legal? Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire