samedi 9 août 2014

latest early retirement idea

i had originally thought of selling my business when i retire......but too many people now have told me my 1 man shop is worth nothing even though my sales are close to $600,000 a year....i dont get it, but almost no one thinks it has value being a 1 man shop



i am considering trying to retire at age 55.....one idea i have is to partially retire and hire a journeyman plumber to do 100% of the work....id answer the phone calls and do the bids (1-2 hours a day)......im thinking i can do this for 10+ years and probably still make 33-50% of what i do now...depending on how good/fast the employee is



my original retirement plan was age 65, but im having back issues and cant see working 22 more years in such a physical job....(im age 43)



anyone heard of someone doing this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire