jeudi 16 avril 2015

Business idea I'd like to share for your input

Hello everyone.



I have an idea to "bundle" monthly home services like landscaping, house cleaning, pest control, etc.



I personally pay $435/month to these along with a pool cleaner. I also have to deal with 4 separate invoices that come at different times each month, and cut 4 checks.



That's $5,220/year and 48 checks written...not a small amount of money. 10% off would save me $522, and a lot less hassle.



Goal for the customer is to eliminate multiple monthly invoices, checks, and to also save money.



Goal for the home service business is to have another way to market their business, get new customers, and have access to cross-referrals from the other service companies.



Each business would pay an small monthly fee for each customer they get thru the platform, and agree to discount their service...call that 10%.



I'm looking for your input...good idea...stupid idea...etc.



I'm also looking to collaborate with anyone who might want to dive in and help to bring this to market...thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire