mardi 14 avril 2015

Hi!

Hello, everyone!



I'm new (obviously). Through an online class that I was fortunate to take for free, I was talking to some of my classmates through a discussion board about my business idea, and they asked if I looked into an ecofriendly forum, which made me want to look up a small business one. Not exactly sure what to expect from this site just yet, but I'm hoping to find mentors and colleagues that I can share my experiences with!



Some time in the near future, I hope to at least start a part-time, at-home business for creating designs and making printed materials for new and upcoming businesses with ecofriendly materials. I have served five years in the military so far, so I would like to help out veterans and transitioning service members who would like to become entreprenuers also!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire