mercredi 15 avril 2015

Single Page vs Traditional Multiple Pages

One of the trends not is an "infinite scroll" single page, place all of your content here types of sites. I'm not a huge fan of it so far (I'm running a semi test of it on my personal site). I mean if you really think about it, it can't be great for SEO. Since I started it, my bounce rate is super high (SEO factor). It's hard to see what content is being viewed, and it's difficult to generate good SEO content multiple keywords (I'm sure it would be easier but I'm no content writer... content writing is the bane of my existence).



I just don't see having a single page website with all your content in one place being that great. What are your thoughts and concerns? Fill me in on what I'm missing from an SEO perspective if it is viable to have an infinite scroll site that's good for SEO.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire