samedi 25 avril 2015

Is cricket wireless retail store a good business to start?

I have been selling phones at my check cashing place for the past five years. Since I do not have a solid carrier backing me up. I have hard time selling alot of phones. So I just do force selling to people who comes to my store for other service.
But now I have a opportunity to open cricket wireless retail store. And since they got bought buy ATT, I thought it was a good idea.
I am trying to open my first store at crofton MD, a upper class area with no prepaid cell phone stores near. WIth rent about 4k and payroll about 3-5k plus other cost a total of 10k monthly cost. So I need to sell about 200 phones monthly to make some profit.
How likely will be for me to sell 200 phones monthly? Right now I sell about 80 phones monthly but again without having a company backing me up, It do becomes difficult.
Any advice or ideas will be helpful.
Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire