vendredi 3 avril 2015

Hello from Pita

Hi everyone-



I've been lurking on this site for a while and decided it's time to come out from the shadows.



I'm retired military and have been working as a defense contractor for a while. I have always dreamed of building my own business and have planned and studied (as well as procrastinated) for years in my drive to achieve that dream.



Over the years I have collected hundreds of business ideas (I actually do keep a notebook). Some are good, some are crazy, and to my dismay some were eventually produced by others who also recognized a similar need for that particular product or service. I guess that's a cost of procrastination...



I've decided that I should finally act and I am now in the process of developing a product that is an accessory for consumer electronics (laptops and tablet computers). I'm currently developing the prototype and working on the patent and trademark. I hope to start selling on the internet and to retail buyers before the end of summer.



I haven't read through all the posts on this forum yet, but I hope to find information from other product developers and marketers and the trials and tribulations of building new products and the business to support them.



Once I get patents, trademarks and website in order I'll post more about my business. In the meantime I'd be happy for any advice any of you may have for me.



Thanks,



Pita




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire