jeudi 9 avril 2015

Referral Bonus ideas for existing customers

Hello!



My largest client lives in an area that has tremendous potential for my small business and I am ready to begin a marketing campaign in that area but have a few questions on a referral bonus plan for this customer. I have two thoughts at first, Is it legal for me to offer a "kick back" to the company as a whole or to officers (specifically the GM) in return for leads or referrals that turn into accounts in the future? Second thought: I am concerned about entering into talks with this client about a kick back or referral bonus program because of the thought that it might damage the relationship that we have? IF it is a good idea (or is legal at all) How would I structure it? Percentage based? One time cash bonus? Should it be based on leads that actually turn into accounts or on only the referral alone? I know thats alot of questions... sorry. Any help is welcomed.



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire