dimanche 19 avril 2015

Tax Help!!

Hello, I started my own Motorcycle and ATV repair/customization shop in Ludlow, MA called Frye & Sons Custom Cycles. I am confused about all the taxes involved with a small business and I have tried to read up on as much as I could but still don't quite understand it all. How much percentage of my money earned goes to taxes? And how do I pay it/ when do I pay it? I also work full time at a grocery storeIi do my own income tax for there every year. I use Quickbooks for my expenses, customers, invoices, Etc. but I notice it doesn't really have anything for the taxes. And since I have to pay taxes, does that mean I charge a tax percentage to my customers even through I'm not selling products, I'm selling a service? Any and all help will be much appreciated!


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire