samedi 25 avril 2015

Hello from Idaho! Owner of first response training Center

Hello!

I came across this site and fell in love with it. There are some awesome posts that have great information for small businesses!
I am an advanced level nurse, diabetes educator, and Trauma Counselor from Idaho, and founded and have been running a first response & healthcare training center for 4 years, offering basic & advanced rescuer level CPR & First Response classes, OSHA mandated classes, and OSHA standard classes.
As the business expands, and my assistant director for the last 4 years has retired, I have found myself needing help in some areas. Hopefully this website will give me some answers to some of my mind exploding (at least for me) questions.

Have a great day!

Reyna


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire