samedi 25 avril 2015

Where to HQ an international company?

I hope this is the right forum category for this post, sorry if not. So, my eventual goal is for me company to be international, with subsidiaries in several countries around the world. I am a US citizen, but I do not want to base it in the US, because taxes are high, regulation is high, and I personally prefer to live elsewhere. So, where do you think the best place to place an international business's headquarters would be? Bahamas? Hong Kong? etc.? Here are the things I am looking for:

1. Low or no taxes.
2. Ease of legal incorporation.
3. Great place to live, as I plan to live here too, and travel to subsidiaries regularly.
4. Business-friendly environment.
5. Safe living environment.

Thank you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire