samedi 25 avril 2015

Advertising my resume writing service in schools

As a way of creating awareness for my resume writing business (which is what I am retooling my site (Ted Perrotti, Copywriter | Stories That Sell) to focus on, I am going to be contacting several local colleges and universities and asking permission to advertise my services to students in their career centers and around campus. Have any of you also done this? Who should I approach? What should I ask them? What if the school already has some sort of resume service in place?

Many people--including soon-to-be graduates--have done and accomplished many things that, if told correctly, can powerfully and dramatically demonstrate the values and qualities many employers are looking for. And yet, they just don't know how to put this amazing story of themselves into resume form. I want to use my interviewing and writing skills to help them do that. However, first I have to let them know that I am here.

I look forward to your suggestions and tips! :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire