lundi 6 avril 2015

My regards from Turkey

Dear Small business forum followers,



After 12 years experince in textile and machine made carpet industry,

I have established my own import,export and trading business in Turkey 4 months ago.

and also i give inspection services for textile and machine made carpets' buyers.

Iand i find it more beneficial for me for the buyers. Because I am not very strong financially and I am not a manufacturer.

So this situation doesn't attract the customers buy from me. However, they are not also very sure about the products quality when they give orders to the factories. So this is the area I am more stronger and offer my expertise both in production and exportation of the goods. I started with some of my customers in middle east. But I am also seeking opportunities to find reliable customers in North America as well for offering my services.

If you don't meet the customers face to face it is also very hard to convince them about your reliability. Is there anyone who can advise me for marketing my service in North america, please do.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire