dimanche 12 avril 2015

Does this give me an enough of a competitive advantage?

Hey there guys!



I'm 20 years old, business student, since I was young, I have been very creative and I've always been thinking outside of the box, so I would like to get your suggestions and comments about this situation im currently at, I have recently opened a business in Egypt: Its a catering kind of business that basically deals with chocolate fountains.



My strong competitor is called 'La Praline' located in Egypt. I am starting this business some-how small, but by thinking everyday and innovating I have come to including better-service, and almost the same prices as they rent for.



I cater chocolate fountains (with tremendous flavors such as peanut butter, white, dark, milk chocolate, caramel, and soon in a couple of days: butterscotch, hazelnut cream, apple&caramel sauce, mocha chocolate, coffe chocolate, halawa sauce).



My father owns an italian restaurant since 1986, we have amazing chefs that can innovate and do all this flavorings, I have shown great success at catering (around 15 parties now). and I have recently discovered this competitor that shows better pricing than I used to sell for, with alot larger chocolate fountains.



I will show you a package comparing between me and that competitor, please tell me if this is ENOUGH to be chosen if a customer is placed to choose between me and him:



MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/thefountainstation



MY PRICING LIST: UPLOADED AS PICTURES.













COMPETITOR WEBSITE: pralinechocolatier



COMPETITOR CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN PRICING: pralinechocolatier




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire