mercredi 8 avril 2015

Big product in a small community- Need to branch out!

(Thank you in advance for any suggestions and ideas!)

Small towns and villages certainly have their charm and appeal. I love the community in which I now live but it is posing a problem for my small business. My husband and I started a company a couple years ago because he has a skill and there was a need in the market. Unfortunately, it isn't a large market, especially in our community. I am struggling to come up with ideas on how to advertise our business in the areas where it would be the most successful.

We sell, build and repair conservatories, sunrooms and skylights. Our target market is households with an annual income of over $100k. We live in a very small village where the residents don't have as large of an income, in mid-Michigan so local advertising would be pointless.

We have been hired by larger companies to do installations and repairs all over America, but would like to grow our own business and gear our efforts more toward sales and maintenance.

Our budget is very limited at this point and could really use some advice.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire