lundi 6 avril 2015

Anyone else running the Technical Preview of Windows 10?

So I've been playing with Windows 10 through the technical preview via the Windows Insider Program.

Download Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows



I watched the MS 10 announcement back in Jan and have been waiting to play around with it.

I know people love beating up on Windows and many times it's justified, but I can see that they are not only improving the experience, but it some ways making it not just simpler, but a lot more user friendly.



Besides some of the integrations like XBOX, having Cortana on all devices ( not just mobile ones), and Holo Lens, I really like it.



Oh yeah, and they're dumping IE as the default browser for Spartan. I haven't played with Spartan (probably not the launch name) yet.

Has anyone else been playing with the build version?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire