vendredi 10 avril 2015

Online business idea

I have an idea for an online business but I don't know what steps I have to take to make it a reality. I'm still in school so it cannot take up all of my life, but I have a passion for sewing and I would really like to take requests from customers to make them custom clothing, especially things like prom dresses. I'm currently having a lot of fun making my sister's prom dress and I have been asked to make some of her friends once I am finished. Customers could send a picture of what they want or just explain it to me and I could include them in the dress making process. I have other friends that sew that could help me if I get too overwhelmed. Is this a good idea and what could I do to start this up?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire