jeudi 16 avril 2015

Many incomes — good structure?

Hi everybody,



I'm just beginning to combine a few very different small income streams under one LLC, and wonder how to set myself up:




  • Professional photographer

  • Image retoucher

  • Voice actor

  • Writer

  • Fiduciary






Each of these endeavors brings in (or will bring in) a small income each month, so I'm planning to combine them as a legal business and so stave off having to jump back into the corporate world again.



Is an LLC a good step here? Basically, I'd be RENROH ENTERPRISES and then D/B/A as photog, voice actor, writer, etc. as completely separate efforts. As a sole individual, it'll be ip to me to manage those income streams, expenses, marketing, etc. But is there a way to set it up legally so that I am (for example):



RENROH ENTERPRISES d/b/a Jeff Horner Photography

RENROH ENTERPRISES d/b/a Jeff Horner Image Production

RENROH ENTERPRISES d/b/a Jeff Horner Voice Talent

And

RENROH ENTERPRISES d/b/a Horner Fiduciary Service




I imagine it may not matter, but I'd want to open bank accounts with those different names, under the same FEIN, etc.



Hope this isn't ridiculous, confusing, or both! Thanks, all.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire