mercredi 8 avril 2015

Using Weebly now, but.....

I have created my website using Weebly. So far it's been working just fine. I pay for the highest account (I think it's called PRO) and it runs me about $30 a month. Our sales are really low right now so it's getting expensive to pay for it each month.



I like Weebly a lot because it's all drag and drop for the design aspect and super easy to maintain and make changes. I don't have the skill or knowledge to build my own site so it's really been a good fit. Easy to add products, the shopping cart is integrated and it all just works. It's not perfect, but right now I can deal with the flaws.



I am looking for alternatives though due to price. Is anyone aware of other options that may be a good fit for me with a lower price tag? I have a shop on Etsy too, but do not want to go to Ebay. I really want to focus on growing our own standalone site.



Thanks for any suggestions in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire