mardi 1 décembre 2015

Advertising in "Book of Lists"

After having had my business open a full year, I've decided to start paying for some more serious advertising, including a web ad in a local weekly magazine. When I contacted the media person about this, they also suggested I advertise in the "Book of Lists", which is an annual publication that lists important local businesses in the area. The media contact said "The Book Of Lists is a business resource used by businesses in our community to find services. It is not geared toward job seekers or sales researchers. It is an “evergreen” publication because it is used all year."

The cost to advertise in the Book of Lists for a full year would be $500. So it's a considerable amount of money, but if it would generate a lot of business, it would be worth it to me. The thing is, when I search for "book of lists" and try to find info on how helpful this is for advertising a business, I don't get many results and mostly see ad type sites that encourage businesses to get on the book of lists, but not a lot of discussion among individuals about how beneficial this kind of advertising is.

Does anyone have any insight on this or experience with this?

Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire