samedi 2 janvier 2016

Hello, I need your advice

Happy New Year,

I own a few small businesses which I run simultaneously. I opened my bookstore a few weeks ago and I think it looks promising, I also supply tailoring materials to Tailors. I started this business in July, but it has not picked up in sales because my clients keep demanding for materials which I do not have. This business is competitive, so when I do not have these items, they move to another supplier.

I am scared of investing fully in the business because I feel like my capital will be tied down, and as it is, I have got to be prudent with my savings to avoid bankruptcy. It is a business that is lucrative if I make sales, but I am afraid of the risk involved.

Should I stop the business and move on, or take the risk and invest in it?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire