samedi 2 janvier 2016

Best Tech of 2015?

I think 2015 was an awesome year for tech.
Some of my favorite things are:

#1 The Amazon Echo. I'm still finding new ways to use this both personally and while working. The way and the amount of other smart items that it can integrate with is pretty awesome and developers are really getting creative. Amazon knocked it out of the park with this one.

#2 The 2 TB micro SD card. I haven't seen one yet, but new smart phones like the LG V-10 have support for up to a 2TB SD card. I will never buy a phone that doesn't have expandable memory again.

#3 Self driving cars have made a lot of strides this past year. I'm loving where it's headed.

#4 Windows 10. It was free, and it works.

#5 VR. It's still in it's infancy, but Microsoft, Samsung, and Google are really tearing it up on this front. I have a simple little Google Cardboard, but I can see the potential of where this can go.

Honorable mention goes to Android 6.0 and The Android Development platform. Google is really committed to helping people learn, and to developers who want to participate in the platform.

What do you guys think was one of the top tech things of the past year?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire