samedi 2 janvier 2016

On What You Will Spend Your Money In 2016?

While i was drinking my coffee this morning, i shaped a personally financial plan.
I aproximated how much I will inherit in 2016, I choosed some priorities, alocated some percentages, made some lists...etc.

How many of you have a personally financial plan for 2016? If yes, how's it looks like?

In big lines, my plan looks like this (is quite simple):

0. 2% of my Net Total Revenue (TR) in 2016 are for unexpected / unforseen/emergency expenses.
1. 47% of my NTR goes for Financial Capital Investment of my "bussines"
2. 27% of my NTR- Vacations and Trips. I'm young and single :), and is pretty important for me to experience and see new places.
3. 18% of my NTR - personnal commodities, clothes, electronics...etc
4. 6% of my TNR - just for Gifts ;) . I have a pleasure to give a drop of happiness to important persons in my life. (Christmass, Birthdays etc.)

I would like to read suggestions from you and other plans to alocate the budget .


Cheers!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire