mardi 12 janvier 2016

Pop-up Start-up Wage Advice From Permissioned Commerical Land?

Yes! I want to start-up a commercial pop-up business in my current city, but I don't own a commercial land. I was told I could ask permission to a commercial land owner and would have to pay a fee (if required by commercial land owner). But my question still stands as considering an acquired: Merchant and Food and EIN IRS number, how do I get paid for my hourly salary wage (governed-by-state-laws) as an employer of my business on someone elses permissioned commercial property? I asked question's to our local city management and they don't know how hourly salary is waged between commercial land owner and small business owner. All our local city management knows or can inform me is that I have to turn in a permissioned commercial land owner letter stating I work those given day's, hour's, and give a brief description of what I am selling to be able to establish a pop-up commercial small business acceptance from my city.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire