mercredi 15 janvier 2014

Postcard CTA effectiveness

Any marketing pros other there with data and resources to find out whether a "call me" cta or "visit us on" cta is more effective?





I am debating whether to put a phone number or a website url. I only want to use one. My ideal client needs to know how to use the internet and email so if they can visit my website and enter the call me back form, they are prequalified!



I am doing 8 hrs of cold calling so i have no one to pick up the phone if they call. But i will have pre designated call back times, if they fill out the forms, but i dont want to lose out customers who find it too hard to go online.



What do you guys use?



call us or visit our web?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1d68uvA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire