jeudi 3 avril 2014

Awesome new Tech for my Business, Check it out!

Hi all,

I've owned a small retail business in Maryland for almost a year now and I've been struggling to find the right PoS software and the right employee management software. Everything is so expensive and I have to buy the programs separately. However, I recently stumbled upon this AWESOME cloud software created by Bloomforth! It's got all the business applications I need and they are bundled together. And here is the best part... Its completely free for me!! (I have under 6 employees) Even if you have more than 5 employees, it's much less expensive than the other software I was looking at before I found it. If you have been paying for your small business software, you should check out their website, www.bloomforth.com. I hope this helps all you small business owners out there who are having the same troubles as I was.



Joe :cool:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire