jeudi 3 avril 2014

Marketing and Business Development through Blogging

Hi All,



I am new to my company and have started a blog to inform people about our company. We are an online sleep apnea supply store and we make people's lives easier by selling them CPAP supplies at low rates. I have done most of this work by myself and am looking for some Ideas to expand on the business and help us grow exponentially. I figured coming to the world of the Forums would help me establish a solid foundation in growing with my company and becoming successful. Listed below is a link to my blog.



EasyBreathe.com Blog



My first questions are about the formatting of our blog. How do you all like the layout? Anything I should change? We post a lot of our blogs on the internet that you've probably seen. Take a look and let me know what you think. I'll appreciate help from anyone I can find. Tips are always a stepping stone for me to learn and become successful.



Thanks again.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire