mardi 8 avril 2014

Hi everybody

Hello all,

My name is Jeffery and I have decided to open my own business. I have been in the credit card processing industry for over 16 year and still love it to this day. (I know I am a bit of a nerd) I decided that I would strike out on my own and see what I could do with my own business. There is a lot of shady people in this industry and I am planning on bringing in a little integrity. If you have any questions or feel like you might be being taken advantage of please do not hesitate to ask. I would love to educate the world about how the process works and what to watch out for when deciding to accept credit cards. I also look forward to reaching out here and getting some of my new business questions answered. I am just starting out so I don't have any yet but I am sure I will soon.



Thanks Y'all I look forward to this great forum.

Jeffery




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire