vendredi 4 avril 2014

how to become more visible?

I don't want to sound like a total idiot but when it comes to the internet stuff its sad to say I am.

I have been trying for the past couple of weeks to research what is the best way to become more visible for my business but I am just so frustrated.

What is the best way for me to promote my business as a unique pet/bird store that is a specialty service as we do not stock birds/parrots.

I have contacted Constant Contact and they will be calling me back on Monday. I am trying to figure out Mailchimp too. Can anyone suggest some other avenues for me to explore. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. You guys have taught me a lot but I am becoming so frustrated with all of this and just need some guidance.

Thanks in advance!!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire