vendredi 4 avril 2014

New business looking for a catchy slogan :)

Hi everyone,

I recently opened a new business and I'm having a hard time coming up with a catchy yet relative slogan for my new business.

I have a carpentry shop opened now and we custom build custom closets, wall units, Landry rooms, mud rooms and all other storage related units.

We use melamine sheets and often MDF sheets too. We customize every unit to our customer needs.

We have a list of vendors from the melamine colors to door faces, handles, hinges and trim.

We have a friendly design team that meets our customers at their home, measure the spaces for the design, discusses what the customer needs and then goes to work with the design. We then go over with our customers and once we agree we then go ahead and manufacture the units. Providing the customer with an install date and the rest is history.



My company name is " Closet Town".

I had some ideas for my slogan such as:



Organized closets in your town.



Welcome to our town.



Don't leave town, call closet town.



Let's customize your closet.



I'm hoping to get some other clever yet witty slogans from all of you who'd be happy to help.

Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire