mardi 8 avril 2014

To start or not to start....

I have been thinking of starting my own business for a few years now. I lost my job a few years ago and that is when I formed my idea. I met with someone from my local score chapter and got some good advice. He told me at that time my focus needed to be on finding a job, which is what I did. I found a job. I also continued to think about the company I wanted to create. This past November I lost my job again. I kept thinking about starting my own company. But, I remembered what I was told by the man I met with at Score. I started a new job this past February. I still can't stop thinking about starting my own company.



Do any of you have suggestions for whether someone should start their own business? What guidelines did you use in starting your own business?



I am really torn. I feel like if I don't at least try it, I will forever regret it. I can't seem to forget about it. Yet I keep waiting for some sort of sign that I should move forward. I know that sign will never come. I just need to take action or move on all together.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire