mercredi 6 août 2014

Business name database.

I have a few questions I was typing into the Business name database to find a name that hasn't been taken. I will now throw a hypothetical and maybe someone can help me understand what i see on the screen and what it means. I typed in for example Chicken but Chicken was taken and said "forfeited" (what does that mean?) can i still apply for it if it was forfeited? Then i typed ChickenS, with an S at the end and it said no named exists, can i take that name even though the rules stated i cant take a name similar to another to pretend someone i am not. I don't want to get sued pretty much. I know if i type Brian's Chickens i know i am more safe but I honestly dont think people care for my name. They rather see the company name.



Disclaimer: not making a chicken company, hypothetical. Oh God I can see the trolls applying Bengay on their hands.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire