jeudi 7 août 2014

In need of help on cold-calling script

I just started a new business called Venture Benefits, and our main form of marketing is cold-calling (whether walking in person or calling on the phone). This is what we do: we go into businesses to meet with business owners, HR reps, or office managers to consult with them on their current benefits, and show them how we can help to ENHANCE (not replace) their existing employee benefits package through VOLUNTARY benefits (Disability, Life, Dental, Call-A-Doc, Discount Programs, Etc). With the rising costs of health insurance, employees are at huge financial exposure with substantial deductibles, copays, and other out-of-pocket expenses, not to mention income loss, etc. If you need more information on the services, you can go to the website: Venture Benefits l Voluntary Insurance Benefits l Massachusetts



I have been cold calling by phone and have had many hang ups unfortunately, it is getting frustrating and I feel like my current script is not enticing enough. It would really help if I could get your advice. So if you could (1) pick your favorite script option below (2) tell me why you like it and (3) if there is anything you would change about it, let me know:



Option 1

Hi _________, this is Jon Langberg, I work for Venture Benefits, and we offer large company benefits to small businesses at no cost to the employer, and I wanted to see if I could grab 15 minutes next ____________ or ___________ to talk a little bit more about that, do either of those days work?



Option 2

Hi _________, this is Jon Langberg from Venture Benefits. We offer voluntary employee benefits to help small businesses that are grappling with the continual increases in health coverage costs for their employees, I want to see if I could grab 15 minutes next ____________ or ___________ to talk a little bit more about that, do either of those days work?



Option 3

Hi _________, this is Jon Langberg from Venture Benefits, and we offer voluntary benefits and cost reduction services to businesses at no cost to the employer, and I wanted to see if I could grab 15 minutes next ____________ or ___________ to talk a little bit more about that, do either of those days work?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire