mardi 9 décembre 2014

22 year old -- Carpet Cleaning business start up

I have been networking with a lot of carpet cleaners outside of my area and have decided to start my own business.

I am on a low budget, because I have a son due in January and just bought an engagement ring and proposed last weekend.

I have a lot of things ready for my business already, but they are all out of order! (that is what happens when you price shop, you jump on the deals even if they are out of the expected order)



Here is what I have:

-A work vehicle with a partial wrap on it displaying my services and contact info

-A work phone

-A website

-A majority of the equipment I'll need for the business



Here is what I need:

-A few more supplies/equipment totaling $500-$1000

-Business License

-Business banking account

-ways to accept all payment types

-A solid marketing approach

-Contract/Agreement work orders

-Business cards



Can you all think of anything I may be forgetting besides supplies and equipment? This is my first business venture and I feel like my biggest challenge will be marketing! Thank you for all your help!



-Ray




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire