mardi 9 décembre 2014

Lean Lead Generation

Hey Ya'll



So I've been trying to think of ways to make the most of my time as an internet marketer/lead generator/salesman. I still currently go to school and am in a sport so my time is pretty limited.



What I have now is someone who finds email addresses for me (20 per day) and I simply send an email of info and interest in their business.



My main objective is to utilize LinkedIn more, however I believe LinkedIn to be a more constant and time consuming strategy since you have to foster relationships all the time and publish posts and participate in groups.



I know there's huge potential win LinkedIn but I'm looking for help as to how I can spend maybe 20-30minutes a day on LinkedIn while still getting some results. I don't mind writing LinkedIn posts and do sometimes. I think it's a matter of becoming an authority which might just take time.



So as far as productivity and LinkedIn or other automotive techniques for lead generation... Thoughts?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire