samedi 13 décembre 2014

Best piece of marketing advice or Video?

I recently saw a video where steve jobs talked about marketing and his philosophy about it. Are there any pieces of advice that you received, not necessarily any technical advice (although thats ok too) but, general philosophical advice or any good speeches or talks that you have seen that you can recommend?



Also for the aspiring entrepreneur whats some honest advice that they typically don't want to hear? What are some ways for them to improve.



One great advice that resonates with me was a marketer, a famous one that set levis on the map. he didn't say it in a profound way but it goes something along the lines of "I enjoy when other people don't completely agree on what I'm saying, and have apposing viewpoints". I took it as a revelation that you hear all the time when people say the moment I gotten better was when I stopped doing X and start to do what I believe works. even if someone you highly regard and take notes from has a viewpoint and you have contradicting thoughts they aren't necessarily wrong. Sound very basic but it helps in the end to create original ideas and venture to areas where other people aren't willing to, by playing it safe by using philosophy that you don't believe in.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire