lundi 29 décembre 2014

contractor fire sprinklers central valley california

Hello everyone I am new to this site and figured a forum would be my best go to bet for information. My brother and I want to start a fire sprinkler business for the central valley California. My brother has about 8 years in fire sprinkler protection. I have a few years in supervisor/management positions but I DID not do any of the hr side of the business I was an account manager for a security business. I am working on a business plan this is a long term adventure that will take about 1 1/2years to 2years from now. We both have given this a lot of thought and really want to get it going. I have a few questions.



I have seen all these 10 steps to start your business example below

Step 1: Write a Business Plan

Step 2: Get Business Assistance and Training

Step 3: Choose a Business Location

Step 4: Finance Your Business

Step 5: Determine the Legal Structure of Your Business

Step 6: Register a Business Name ("Doing Business As")

Step 7: Get a Tax Identification Number

Step 8: Register for State and Local Taxes

Step 9: Obtain Business Licenses and Permits

Step 10: Understand Employer Responsibilities



All of these steps are basic steps to follow financing, location, name, taxes, permits ect. my question is what about the steps between the lines? How do you go about getting the insurance like workers comp? Or employee benefits? Is this all in the small business insurance? We will be doing the jobs ourselves to start and then branch off and hire employee's. Is there insurance difference between family and none family? When should we look at getting an accountant? I have been told by multiple people an accountant is one of the most valuable things you could have in any business.



Anyone that would consider being a mentor? I know having a mentor would be a big help to ask questions to directly.



I have more to add later and I will reformat this post I just wanted to get it out there to start getting feedback and idea's....any reference help would be VERY appreciated. I currently am on these sites for my information...



https://www.sba.gov/category/navigat...rting-business

Grow Your Business | Small Business 101 | ShopKeep

Contractors State License Board

https://www.business.ca.gov/StartaBusiness.aspx




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire